Now more than ever, businesses are implementing digital payment systems into their everyday routine. Payment methods such as cash and checks are still as important as ever, but the world of B2B (business-to-business) payments is taking its first steps into the digital age. Electronic fund transfers and direct deposit are just a few of the newer methods taking the world of B2B payments by storm.
CardConnect has created a succinct infographic listing the emerging trends in the B2B payment space, and what they could mean for your business. To learn more, please see the accompanying resource.
Visit CardConnect’s website for more on merchant payments
- August 26, 2023
- The Impact of Lawsuit Loans on the Legal System October 31, 2023
- Sector Rotation Strategies using TradingView August 26, 2023
- Trading psychology: Advanced techniques for mastering emotions and staying disciplined August 3, 2023
- The Practical Reasons for Taking Out Loans and Responsible Borrowing July 26, 2023
- Different Types of Kindling and How to Choose the Right One July 7, 2023