Family Postpaid Plan With Exceptional Offers & Benefits
Airtel Family Postpaid Plans offer a number of added features compared to standard postpaid package. Depending on the plan you’ve chosen, it will initially offer a single charge for the complete family. Additionally, the advantages—such as calling, SMS, and data—will be shared with other family members as well, thereby lowering the overall expense. Below are the list of family Airtel postpaid connections that offer amazing benefits on mobile services.
Airtel Postpaid Plans
- Airtel Rs 399 postpaid plan
The Airtel Rs. 399 postpaid plan includes unlimited calling, 100 SMSes, and 40GB of internet. Shaw Academy, Wynk Music, and Airtel Xstream Premium for a full year are all included in this postpaid plan. You will receive Rs. 150 in cashback on FASTag purchases. Additionally, you get a 200GB data rollover option.
- Airtel Rs 749 postpaid plan
The Airtel postpaid plan for Rs. 749 includes 100 SMSs, unlimited talking, and 125GB of data. This postpaid plan also includes a year’s worth of Amazon Prime, Xstream access, a Disney+ Hotstar subscription, and mobile insurance. Additionally, you will have a 200GB data rollover option.
- Airtel Rs 999 postpaid plan
The 999 plan from Airtel provides limitless calling. Additionally, it includes 100GB of monthly data with a rollover of up to 200GB, 100 SMS per day, a month’s worth of Amazon Prime, a year’s worth of Disney+ Hotstar, lifetime access to the Shaw Academy with WynkPremium, and more. Plus, it provides two free add-ons for family members’ regular voice connections.
- Airtel Rs 1199 postpaid plan
The 1199 plan from Airtel provides limitless calling. Additionally, it includes 100 SMS every day and 150GB of rollover data per month. Amazon Prime for six months, Disney+Hotstar for one year, Shaw Academy Lifetime Access with Wynk Premium, and other benefits. Moreover, it provides two free add-ons for family members’ regular voice connections.
- Airtel Rs 1599 postpaid plan
The 1599 plan from Airtel includes unlimited calls. Additionally, it includes a six-month Amazon Prime Membership and 250GB of data each month with a 200GB data rollover. 100 SMS per day, a 1-year subscription to Disney+ Hotstar, lifetime access to Shaw Academy with Wynk Premium, and other services. Additionally, it provides three free add-ons for family members’ regular call connections.
How to make an Airtel postpaid bill payment via Airtel Payments Bank?
With Airtel Payments Bank, you can safely and quickly pay your bills online while saving time, earning rewards, and securely pay your bills online.
Pay via the website:
- Visit https://www.airtel.in/bank/ to access the official Airtel website and sign in.
- Place your mobile number in the “Postpaid” tab after clicking it.
- Select the appropriate mobile operator from the drop-down option, then enter the bill amount.
- Enter the OTP issued on your mobile after choosing your payment method.
- Pay your postpaid bills online as usual.
Pay via the app:
- Log in to the Airtel Thanks app.
- Choose “Mobile” from the drop-down menu under the “Pay Bills” tab.
- Put your name or phone number here.
- Choose Operator, then click “Pay Now.”
- Select the preferred payment method and enter the required amount.
- To complete the mobile bill payment, enter the OTP sent to your mobile phone.