What do buying a car, applying for student loans, and renting an apartment have in common? They all have access to your credit report and score to determine your “creditworthiness.” It is now more important than ever to regularly review and maintain your credit score. By learning the details, you may be better able to achieve your financial goals. In addition, verification can uncover errors and is one of the best ways to detect fraud and identity theft.
For more information and convincing statistics, check out the companion resource.
This infographic was created by Stein Saks, a TCPA lawyer
- August 26, 2023
June 21, 2023
- The Impact of Lawsuit Loans on the Legal System October 31, 2023
- Sector Rotation Strategies using TradingView August 26, 2023
- Trading psychology: Advanced techniques for mastering emotions and staying disciplined August 3, 2023
- The Practical Reasons for Taking Out Loans and Responsible Borrowing July 26, 2023
- Different Types of Kindling and How to Choose the Right One July 7, 2023